Happy last week of October y'all! Can you believe we’re nearing the end of 2020? For most of us, it’s been quite an intense year; from the Corona virus to natural disasters to remote working, things have been different, and more difficult, this year than other years.
At HAPARI, the last thing we want to add to your mental load is confusion or questions about your swimwear purchase. In today’s post, we’re spotlighting some of the most frequently answered questions (FAQs) -- from fabric materials to care instructions to our return policy - we’re highlighting some of our ‘must-know’ info to make your life easier.
We hope this post answers any questions you might have about your swimwear. And, if you still have more questions, we have an entire page dedicated to FAQs here.
Sizing and Product Information
Check out a few of our FAQ around sizing and product info below. Still have questions on fit? Contact one of our style consultants from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (MST) Monday through Friday at (866) 525-7946 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I tie my three-way suit? Almost all suits have a three-way tie capability. The suits with three-way ties have two loops, one located over each shoulder blade. Simply pull the strap through the loop and tie the strap around that loop in a simple knot. Then tuck the rest of the strap into the suit. If you need further instruction, please see our “Secrets” page of HAPARI.com for pictures and step-by-step instructions for the three-way tie.
- How do I safely wash my swimwear? We recommend hand-washing and line-drying your swimwear. Wash your swimwear in cold water using bath or hand soap immediately after use. Give your suit a gentle scrub and rinse, and then let it line dry. We do not recommend washing your suit in your washing machine or using detergent, both of which can be harmful to the fabric and shape of your suit.
- If a size is not available online, does this mean it is out-of-stock? Yes, if the size is not available online, the item is out-of-stock and not available for purchase at this time.
- What type of material are HAPARI’s suits and shorts made from? Our Swimwear is made of 80% nylon and 20% spandex. Our Shorts are made of 92% cotton and 8% lycra.
- When does HAPARI release new swimwear? HAPARI releases new swimwear collections seasonally. We recommend that you subscribe to our promotional emails to be the first to hear about our new collections. We also recommend that you purchase your items early after a release as we cannot guarantee that stock will be replenished.
Return and Exchange Information
We value our customers and strive to make our return process as easy as possible. Check out the FAQs around returns and exchanges below.
- How long can I return an item? You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return or exchange an item. All returns and/or exchanges must be unworn, not washed, and not damaged. After 30 days, we will not accept a returned item.
How do I return an unwanted item? To return any item(s), follow our easy, four-step return process:
- Sign in to your HAPARI.com account.
- Click the "Return Item(s)" button found at MY HAPARI > COMPLETED ORDERS > RETURN ITEM(S).
- Complete the e-Return Form and click "Submit."
- Ship your unwanted item(s) along with the printed invoice you received with your order to the address below using your preferred shipping method (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.).HAPARI Swimwear Returns7150 W. Roosevelt Street, Suite D-119 Phoenix, AZ 85043
- How can I exchange my item for something else?HAPARI uses a "return and reorder" process for exchanges. So if your order wasn’t quite what you expected and you would like to exchange it, follow our exchange process:
- Return your unwanted items following the steps above for returns.
- Place a new order online for your replacement item.
- During the checkout process, enter “Reorder” with your previous order number in the comments field on the “Check Out” page. (e.g. Reorder 12345).
- If I purchased an item that is now on sale, can I receive a discounted price? We will be happy to provide store credit for our customers if an item’s price was reduced within seven days of your purchase. Some restrictions apply. See our Terms & Conditions for more information. Contact customer service at (866) 525-SWIM (7946) or email@example.com to request store credit.
At HAPARI, we believe every body is a beach body; it’s why we design our swimwear to enhance a woman’s natural beauty, no matter her shape. It’s also why we proudly design many of our HAPARI swim options - from one-piece suits to bikinis - to be Mastectomy-friendly swimwear. Most of all during what is likely a difficult time, we want you to feel supported and beautiful. We want you to enjoy time at the beach or pool this summer in a swimsuit that helps you do that.
- Does your mastectomy suit work with all prostheses? Will my prosthesis fit? While nearly all of our suits have pockets for HAPARI Illusions™, we cannot guarantee that your prosthesis will fit into our suits. Some suits will work better for some women. If you would like help, please contact customer service at 1-866-525-7946 and a customer service specialist will be happy to assist you. The lining that covers the pockets is firm and will not rip or fray if some clipping and trimming is needed to get the best fit for your prosthesis.
Have more questions? Contact our Customer Service team!
We know that this is not an exhaustive list of answered questions; you might still have a pressing question. You can contact our Customer Support and stylist consultants from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (MST) Monday through Friday at (866) 525-7946 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is happy to help you out!
Ready for more lifestyle articles, product features and healthy living tips? Check out the other articles in our HAPARI blog. We include special product spotlights, healthy eating and fitness advice, and exclusive insider deals on our swimwear. See you there!