Happy Spring Solstice everyone! Today marks the first day of spring—warmer weather, longer days, and fresh spring air is here. We’re incredibly happy about Spring’s arrival after the very long and wet/snowy winter we’ve all had. Besides better weather, this time of year marks another exciting ritual (and one of our personal favorites): swimsuit season!
Yep, that’s right, Spring is a great time of the year to buy swimwear. Not only do you get the pick of the litter when it comes to fresh new styles and trends, you can also score mega discounts on last year’s collections. It’s time to stock up!
To help you navigate new 2023 trends—vibrant colors and bright tones, bold prints, and prioritizing comfort—we’ve compiled a list of the best women’s swimsuits in 2023. Below we show you how to find the best swimsuit for your body type, where to buy the best swimsuits online, and what kind of swimsuits look the most flattering by accentuating your curves and making you look thinner. From one-piece swimsuits to tankinis to bikinis, we’ve got you covered with the best bathing suits for this season. Check it out—continue reading below!
How to find the best swimsuit for your body shape
Finding the best swimwear for 2023 means knowing how to shop for the right swimsuit for your body shape. Combining your preferences (full coverage and underwire support, for example) will give you the precise recipe to find the perfect, flattering swimsuit for you! Check out our easy guide below.
- Triangle: This body shape tends to have narrow shoulders and wider hips.
- Best swimsuits for this body shape add fabric and details to the shoulders to create a more balanced silhouette.
- Try swimwear like: High-Neck Strappy Tankinis, Sport Tankinis, and High-Neck Bikini Top.
- Inverted Triangle: This body shape tends to have broad shoulders and narrow hips.
- Best swimsuits for this body type have minimal shoulder detailing to create a more balanced silhouette.
- Try swimwear like: Bandeau Tankinis, Slimming Tankinis, and Twist Bikini Top.
- Rectangle: This body shape tends to have hips and shoulders that are proportionally the same.
- Best swimsuits for this body type help emphasize the waist to create more curves.
- Try swimwear like: Scoop Tankinis, V-Neck Tankinis, and Twist Tankinis.
- Oval: This body shape tends to have narrow hips and shoulders with centralized weight in the midsection.
- Best swimsuits for this body type help elongate the midsection.
- Try swimwear like: Slimming Tankinis, Swimdress Tankinis, and One-Piece Long Sleeve Swimsuits.
- Hourglass: This body shape tends to be curvy with proportional hips to shoulders and a narrow waist.
- Best swimsuits for this body type helps emphasize curves.
- Try swimwear like: Twist Tankinis, Luxe Tankinis, Underwire Tankinis, and Moxie Bikini Top.
Last but not least, the style that looks universally flattering on everyone: a one-piece. Yep, the Long-Sleeve One-Piece Swimsuit looks just as fantastic on pear body shapes as it does on rectangle shapes, and everything in between. The one-piece swimsuit style is a classic for a reason. So, if you don’t have a one-piece suit in your swim collection, now is the time to snag a one-piece!
Where to buy the best swimsuits?
To shop for the best swimwear selection—everything from fit variety to affordable price ranges to sustainable manufacturing methods—you need to go online. Yep, just like buying everyday items is easier online these days, so is swimsuit shopping! When you shop online you can filter by fit, price range, size range, or features like tummy control, sun protection, neckline height, or cutout back designs. There are endless possibilities to find the right swimsuit online.
We know there is a particular stigma about buying swimwear online because of the need to try it on. There is an easy solution: buy swimwear from a brand that has a customer-friendly return policy (wink wink…like HAPARI). This allows you to purchase several styles that will be delivered right to your door, and that you can then try on in the comfort of your own home. Just return the ones you don’t want. Easy! It’s both the better way to shop for a wide variety of swimwear features AND the better try-on experience—goodbye harsh dressing room lights!
Which is the best swimwear?
Now that you know which swimsuits look best on each body shape and where to buy the best swimwear. It’s time to reveal the best bathing suits for women in 2023. Check out our top 5 swimsuit picks for the year. Continue reading below!
- Gingko High-Neck Strappy Tankini Top. This tankini top features a high-neckline for optimal sun coverage and chest support on a bright, gorgeous print with pops of pink florals against a blue background.
- Reverie Slimming Tankini Top. This slimming tankini top features tummy-sculpting mesh liner to create a thin silhouette and midsection paired with delicate navy blue flowers against a crisp white background.
- Blue Gingham Sport Tankini Top. A classic blue and white gingham print paired with a sport tankini top and adjustable halter top make this a gorgeous swimsuit option for all body shapes.
- Stars Long Sleeve One-Piece. What’s better than a long-sleeve, high-neck, one-piece swimsuit? A one-piece with a retro 90s star design that’s made with sustainable, eco-friendly fabric and has UPF 50+ protection. It’s the perfect style to add to your collection in 2023.
- Shimmer Moxie Bikini Top. The Shimmer Moxie Bikini Top features a high-neck, full-coverage top in a bold print with shimmer—hitting all the 2023 trends to make this top the perfect one for the season.
- UPF 50+
- Criss-cross shoulder straps
- Removable foam cups
- Sustainable fabric
Shop now—and Buy One, Get One Free!
Now that you know about the best women's swimsuits this season, don’t forget about our limited time Buy One, Get One Free sale to stock up on the top styles for the season. Score BOGO when you use code B1G1 at checkout. Better hurry, though, this deal won’t last long!
Ready for more lifestyle articles, product features, and healthy living tips? Check out the other articles in our HAPARI blog. We feature special product spotlights, healthy eating and fitness advice, and exclusive insider deals on our swimwear.